-->

Sunday 23 September 2012

'S' Beach!

Assalamualaikum,

Oh I'm so glad I have a chance to meet all of you again. : )
This is good news to me. So that I can teach my lovely kids. Adooi malunya cikgu kejap jadi pegi kejap tidak kejap tangguh. Biarlah. Yang penting anak muridku semuanya mendapat untung. : )

Alright! so today I would like to share my ABM (handmade). Our theme for this week is 'vacation'!
In English subject, I teach them the word start with the letter 'S'.

 My big Beach flashcard

Add pocket at the back.

I'm would like to add a story book too. I have create the story similar as tongue twister game. Check it out!

'y'
Sally  went to the beach with a family,
Sally play a sandcastle happily,
The seagull fly so high to the sky,
Beauty day Sally wish to have everyday.

's'
She sells seashells by the seashore,
The shells she sells are surely seashells,
So if she sell shells on the seashore,
I'm sure she sells seashore shells.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...