-->

Monday 8 October 2012

Puppet Show

Assalamualaikum,

Upcoming great activity, Puppet Show! panggung boneka


Our big box is from 42" Plasma TV box. :)



____________________________________________________________________________

Friday, 12 Oct 2012

Finally, I'm be able showing them my new creative teaching method - A Puppet Show! Alhamdulillah..
After a week making those stuffs, today's Akhlak subject, I tell them a story of "Kisah Burung Merak yang Sombong" A Tale of Arrogant Peacock

I've made a video. Sorry for a very low sound quality. Check this out!


Oh yes, today is my last day here, TKI. It's been a year I teaching here. There's a lot of things I had experience with those kids and teachers. Thanks a lot and sorry for everything. See you again next time. :)

2 comments:

mama ety said...

good job fatin.....
anyway thanks a lot sebab dah mendidik ank akak .....smg sukses selalu....

Unknown said...

harini alia x nanges ker kak? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...